At the risual Foundation, we would like to bring some festive cheer to others this Christmas. So, we're delighted to announce that we will be supporting the following causes with either monetary donations or items they need:
- Telford Food Bank - we will be providing items to this charity that is working hard to ensure that everyone in Telford and Wrekin has food on their table this Christmas.
- Wellspring Counselling - we will be donating funds to this charity that is currently providing support to around 150 local clients in the North Somerset area.
- Samaritans - we will be providing as many shoeboxes as we can to "Operation Christmas Child".
- House of Bread - we will be donating goods to this charity that supports the vulnerable and homeless of Stafford.
- Dougie Mac - we will be donating funds to this hospice's "Light up a Life" initiative.
- Naomi House & Jacksplace - we will be supporting this charity that provides hospice care to life limited children, young adults and their families from Hamphire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Berkshire, West Sussex, Surrey and the Isle of Wight.
If you would like to take part and help out, then please donate to the risual Christmas Appeal.